Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meet Mrs. Michaela



















My name is Michaela Mueller and I graduated from UNL with a degree in teaching. I am from Lincoln, NE and I grew up in a great Christian family, there are 6 of us, my mom, dad, 1 older sister and 2 little brothers. My favorite color is purple and I love donuts! In my free time I like to run, read, spend time with friends and family, and try new restaurants. My dad was telling me about City Impact and I love working with teens, so I visited one night and couldn’t wait to get started. A few past experiences like baby-sitting when I was younger, and going to college to be a teacher lead me to work at a place like City Impact. One of my favorite memories at City Impact is watching our teen girls mature and really take their faith seriously, and I love our prayer times together. I have been with City Impact for about 2 years and I am currently a small group leader in the 6-8th grade girls’ classroom.

No comments: